The Big Bang Theory Season 11 is one of the popular TV series that is now available to watch and stream online. Howard and Bernadette are pregnant again. Amy and Sheldon are finally getting married but the preparation does not go smoothly. Leonard and Penny play important roles in planning the wedding of the to-be-married couple, while Raj and Howard’s friendship goes through a rough patch.
Here’s where you can watch The Big Bang Theory Season 11 online.
Where can you watch and stream The Big Bang Theory Season 11?
You can watch and stream The Big Bang Theory Season 11 on HBO Max.
The iconic American TV series can be watched on the streamer via subscription. The eleventh season consists of 24 episodes.
The cast of The Big Bang Theory Season 11 includes:
- Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstadter
- Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper
- Kaley Cuoco as Penny
- Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz
- Kunal Nayyar as Rajesh “Raj” Koothrappali
- Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski
- Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler
- Pamela Adlon as Halley Wolowitz (voice)
- Christine Baranski as Beverly Hofstadter
- Laurie Metcalf as Mary Cooper
- Bill Gates (guest appearance)
How to watch The Big Bang Theory Season 11 and stream online
To watch and stream The Big Bang Theory Season 11 online, you can subscribe to HBO Max. The process is simple.
To sign up for HBO Max, visit the streamer’s site, select a preferable subscription plan, create an account using your email ID and password, and complete the payment.
HBO Max provides three subscription plans, which are as follows:
- With Ads at $9.99 a month and $99.99 a year
- Ad-Free at $15.99 a month and $149.99 a year
- Ultimate Ad-Free at $19.99 a month and $199.99 a year
The official synopsis for The Big Bang Theory Season 11 reads:
“The gang’s lives and relationships continue to evolve amid a planned walk down the aisle, an unexpected addition, and other milestones big and small.”
For more HBO Max content, check the streamer’s release schedule for September 2023.